The Dana Home Foundation Program Grant Application Part 1
- Gather the information requested below.
- Save the information (including questions) in a .pdf format.
- Go to Grant Application Part 2.
Applicant and Program Information
- Organization’s Name
- Program Name
- Grant Amount Requested
- Total Budget for Program
- Brief Summary of Program
- Does organization have IRS 501(c)(3) status? (if so, skip to question 8)
- Is applicant a municipal or other US governmental entity intending to use the funds solely for charitable purposes?
- Were previous grants received from The Dana Home Foundation within the last five years?
- Primary contact name (person able to answer questions and/or provide additional information about Part I of the Grant Application.)
- Primary contact email address
- Primary contact telephone
- Describe anticipated program timeline including anticipated program starting date and program completion date, if applicable
- Provide a detailed one-page summary of the proposed program’s total budget that includes:
a. An itemized list of projected expenses; and
b. All sources of funding for this program (and the amount anticipated from each source).
- If you anticipate this program continuing beyond this grant year, please specify how you plan to continue funding the program.
- Describe program funding and success in previous years. (If this is a new program, state so.)
- State program goals and objectives and describe your plan to meet these goals and objectives.
- Describe your plan to measure your achievement of program goals.
- Describe the target audience of the program.
- Provide anticipated number of seniors served by program and describe the seniors’ connection to Lexington.
- List any other organizations/departments you are collaborating with to accomplish the program.
- Describe any additional approvals needed for program.